Welcome to Monrovia’s Content page! As a valued customer, we are eager to share with you the latest and greatest of the gardening world, showcasing our beautiful plants and expertise. This page is a tool for you to access current gardening solutions, trends, tips, and much more… for your use in newsletters, website, and social media. To use our content, just do the following:
- Want to share a story on your website? Click on any of the most recent blog posts listed below, copy the URL of your selected blog post and then embed that URL (paste it!) in your website. Please share post in its entirety.
- Want to share an image on your website? Not all our images are licensed for distribution, contact email@example.com to provide you with the appropriate images to distribute.
- Want to share design inspiration on your website? Click on any of the most recent design editorial posts listed below, copy the URL of the selected blog post and then embed that URL (paste it!) into your website.
- Want to share our most engaging social content on your social platforms or within your newsletter? Click on the link to most engaging social media content from this month, and share from our platform to yours!
- Monrovia branding: Wherever possible, please include either our Monrovia logo or our Monrovia ‘flower’ icon when you use our content. Logos can be found here. If not possible, please be sure to use #growbeautifully to tie it together.
- We would love to see how our content was featured on your site. Please provide us with a link to the story. Send an email to Vivian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTENT FOR YOU TO SHARE
STORIES FROM OUR MOST RECENT EDITORIAL/BLOG POSTS:
- The Nature of Welcome: Easy DIY projects that use garden goodies to decorate doors, holiday tables, easy hostess gifts or even presents for guests!
- Grow Red-Twig Dogwoods for Winter Color: Tips for growing these winter favorites for Zones 2-8
- It’s Camellia season! Celebrate with these fun facts.: Quick facts and tips about winter’s favorite flower.
- 5 Trees for Fall Color (Zones 8 and up!): Make an impact this late Fall with these showstopping trees.
- Winter Containers for a Seasonal Statement: Fresh winter container ideas to make a statement.
- Giving Season: 3 Easy DIY Projects: Quick and easy DIY projects for the holidays.
DESIGN INSPIRATION FROM OUR MOST RECENT ‘DESIGN SCHOOL’ EDITORIAL:
- Design School: Winter Landscaping for the Five Senses (How to add the five senses to your winter landscape.)
- Design School: Back It Up (Tips to layer a garden border.)
- Design School: Foundation Plantings (Tips to consider when designing a foundation planting scheme.)
- Design School: Have a Seat! (Outdoor seating design inspirations)
- Design School: Breaking Down Borders (Garden border design inspirations)
- Design School: Repeat That Please! (Garden landscape repetition tips)
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT:
Share our social media content by
- Most engaging sharable video content this month, click here.
- Most engaging sharable gif this month, click here.
- Most engaging sharable static post this month, click here.
ADDITIONAL CONTENT LINKS:
- For additional editorial content to share, please visit our Plant Savvy Newsletter and our blog, growbeautifully.monrovia.com! New content is posted on a weekly basis. Look for the PDF icon featured in our articles to download a PDF version of your desired blog post.
- Check out our You Tube page to view fun, quick gardening tips featuring our plants. Love what you see and want to use on your website or social media? To download video content, click here. If you are interested in using these videos in-store or on local TV and adding your graphics, email email@example.com
- 2018 Editorial Calendar