We hope you’re finding plenty of gardening ideas and inspiration, plus extensive details about our 2,200 plant varieties.
When you need advice specific to your climate zone, you’ll find your local independent garden center can be a wealth of information. And, our friends at Learn2Grow have monthly advice and tips for six different climates:
- Northwest and Northern California Gardens
- Southwest, Desert, Inland Valleys and Southern California Gardens
- Northeast, Midwest and Central Plains Gardens
- Southeast and Mid-Atlantic Gardens
- Rocky Mountain and California Mountain Gardens
- Tropical and Sub-Tropical Gardens
Want to see how fellow gardeners are doing things?
Check out our Q&A section and start a conversation!