Looking to make your roses everlasting? This is the floral DIY to try! Here’s how to convert your beautiful bouquet from the garden into a keepsake pressed petal art.
- Press Grace N’ Grit™ Rose petals between 2 pieces of paper & flatten with a heavy book.
- Heat an iron on low & make sure there’s no water inside.
- Once warm, press the iron on top of the paper for 10-15 second
- Layout petals in the shape of a heart & glue on card stock paper.
- You’re done! Place your art in a frame and hang it up!
Perfect for art!