Stir It Up: 4 Delicious Rosemary Cocktail Recipes
Who said to only use rosemary during the wintertime? We recommend four tasty rosemary drinks to enjoy during all seasons.
Raspberry and Rosemary Vodka Fizz
Created by one of our craftsmen, this vodka fizz has become an instant favorite for the summer.
4-6 ripe raspberries
2T. rosemary leaves stripped from stem
1 ½ oz. of vodka
½ cup of lemonade (bottled is fine; homemade is better)
- Muddle rosemary leaves and raspberries together in a small bowl
- In a shaker, combine vodka, lemonade and ice and shake well
- Pour into a chilled glass, add muddled rosemary and raspberries
- Top with ginger ale.
Bourbon Sour with Lemon & Rosemary
For those with sophisticated taste, we found this timeless drink with a contemporary edge from Foxes Love Lemons.
¾ oz. of rosemary-infused syrup (recipe here)
1 ½ oz. of bourbon
1 oz. lemon juice
Sprig of rosemary for garnish
- In a shaker combine rosemary syrup, bourbon, lemon juice and ice; shake well.
- Serve over additional ice and garnish with rosemary sprig.
Ruby Red and Rosemary Syrup Cocktail
This particular cocktail was an overall knockout. Cookie and Kate has an amazing recipe that will awaken your taste buds. Instead of honey syrup, we prefer to use rosemary syrup.
2 oz. ruby red grapefruit juice
1 ½ oz. of vodka
½ of a large lemon, juiced
½ oz. of rosemary-infused syrup (recipe here)
2 4-in sprigs of rosemary
A dash of salt
- In a shaker combine grapefruit juice, vodka, lemon juice, rosemary-infused syrup, sprig of rosemary, salt, and ice
- Shake until chilled (about 30 seconds) and strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Not drinking tonight or just need something cool and refreshing? Add rosemary-infused syrup to homemade lemonade to create a grown-up non-alcoholic cocktail.
1 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
6 cups of water
½ cup of rosemary-infused syrup
- Combine lemon juice, water and rosemary-infused syrup stirring until syrup is dissolved. Add additional syrup as needed for sweeter flavor. Pour over ice.